Highlights of the Episode:
- 1:22 How do I do what I do as a blogger, podcaster, creator?
- 1:28 How do I do what I do as a teacher?
- 4:17 Delegate work that you don’t love doing
- 5:19 Scheduling and batching social media posts to help with productivity
- 7:48 Tips for writing lesson plans
- 12:20 Tips on using your time wisely
- 14:09 Tips on virtual teaching
- 16:01 Accomplishing 3 things a day.
- 17:28 If it’s not “heck yes” then it’s “no”.
- 18:56 Tools for productivity
- 22:30 What I'm consuming
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Visit “Ask Aileen” to submit a question
- Episode 1 of the Music Room: Tips for Productivity
- Finding work life balance for teachers course
- Episode 43: Classroom Management in the Music Room with guest Debbie O’Shea
- Grade level bins for organization
- Last podcast with Katie
- Tools for productivity: