Listen to the podcast in the iTunes store, or here:
In this episode, Katie and I talk about the struggles and successes with being a traveling music teacher. Here are some specific links and notes:
- Getting involved: Walk the building, be a presence
- Have something you can call your own: Singalong, blood drive, etc.
- Get organized: Folder/Binder for each building
- Ask and ye shall receive: Ask if there is a budget…and if you are not the traveler, think about asking your traveler what they need
What we are consuming:
- “Dirty John” Podcast (note: this is not a kid-friendly listen!)